285cc BB stroker on ebay

ok here is what ii found out this motor does not have the turbo crank mod trinity did that on the lt 500 motors only. and it is a 4mm crank that has been indexed and balanced as when u run a piston that big it is a necessity also i can still get the sleeve from trinity

so chutzell and whoever else said it was a 4 mm and they get the 285 cc from the 77 bore was correct

That is awesome that you can still get the sleeve from trinity. Did you call LA Sleeve to see if you can get the sleeve from them? I saw somewhere someone claimed that they called LA sleeve and got a 265 sleeve, but i dont know if that is true... Did you ask Trinity if they can get you a piston or what sleeve they use?? I hope you will be putting the 265 sleeve in the CT, LA, cylinder... From what i have read and heard is that the 265 sleeve runs a lot better in the CT,LA cylinder then it does in a stock ported cylinder....

I HOPE you did not talk to the same person at Trinity that said the 285 has a 6 mm crank!!!! hahahehe lol:D