240 Big Bore kit re-jetting

hmmmm, first thing wrong here is you can only bore a big bore .20 i belive nowheres near .60. revving high usually means you have a airleak someplace. what brand is this big bore supposed to be? with a stock carb i would GUESS a true bbk would need at least a 350 main. but like i said thats a guess, nut im not too sure you have a real bbk..

hey i got a 2002 blaster with a .60 over and it has stock jetts and idk what jetts to get and it has a wisco bore kit on it and i bought it like that and idk what size jetts to get please help

hmmmm, first thing wrong here is you can only bore a big bore .20 i belive nowheres near .60. revving high usually means you have a airleak someplace. what brand is this big bore supposed to be? with a stock carb i would GUESS a true bbk would need at least a 350 main. but like i said thats a guess, nut im not too sure you have a real bbk..

hey i got a 2002 blaster with a .60 over and it has stock jetts and idk what jetts to get and it has a wisco bore kit on it and i bought it like that and idk what size jetts to get please help

hey is there anyone who can help me on what jetts to use my blaster is bored 60 over and stock jetts and dont know what jetts to get

Probably best to start your own thread. List ALL your mods ( modifications) elevation, and riding temperature.

i thinking about getting a vitos big bore 240 on my blaster with a +3mill stroker on it what size carb would i put in it and the proper jetting for it as well