2013 Honda 400ex

i had the duncan fatboy4 full exhaust on mine.
down falls no heat shield or mounting threads for one.:)
and louder

983.JPG

That's nice...Ive been looking at the Yoshimura SS exhaust system . The only problem is that it has no spark arrester in it and where I ride there is a lot of Pine trees , one spark and ....:(

i think the duncan has 2 option 1 with the spark arrestor cone or you can always buy a spark arrestor lol'
again a added cost....i hated the header pipe with no heat shield it really got waaaay to hot cant recommend that unless you fab up a heat shield for it:)
its been awhile since i remember:eek:

i think the duncan has 2 option 1 with the spark arrestor cone or you can always buy a spark arrestor lol'
again a added cost....i hated the header pipe with no heat shield it really got waaaay to hot cant recommend that unless you fab up a heat shield for it:)
its been awhile since i remember:eek:
The Yosh does have a heat shield but no spark arrester. Hardcore racing pipe like the Duncan is, so its really all or nothing on these motors like I said before....cam ,porting, valves, 420 kit...then it gets too hot for air cooling !!!

FMF 400x muff 002.JPG So :D it looks like the FMF Powercore 4 is going to be used on the 400x . I got the full stage 2 DynoJet kit too. Took the header off and found a lot of welding splatter inside , removed it. Even if I cant ride it ..I can still work on it .

Last edited: