2003-2006 Hood On A 1988-2002 Blaster

the bolts up by the tank cover will line right up but you'll probably want to put another couple mounts on it

ok so about the mesh, Is there ANY way besides screws to get it to hold? what about some kind of glue or epoxy???
screws kind of break up the ncie slick look of the 03+ hood, IMO

I used some kind of caulking to hold the mesh on my hood vents for my jeep, worked well you just have to make sure when its drying you have direct pressure on it.

ok so about the mesh, Is there ANY way besides screws to get it to hold? what about some kind of glue or epoxy???
screws kind of break up the ncie slick look of the 03+ hood, IMO

I didnt ruin the "look" of the hood IMO. I think it actually looks good as long as you keep the bolts symmetrical and not just randomly placed all over! Im sure theres other stuff you could use. Use some ducttape I:I

I didnt ruin the "look" of the hood IMO. I think it actually looks good as long as you keep the bolts symmetrical and not just randomly placed all over! Im sure theres other stuff you could use. Use some ducttape I:I
sorry man, i just got my 03+ hood so to me i like the way it looks without stuff pokin out at all. thought about fiberglassing mine around the edges to make it smooth all around actually :)
i was just looking for other ways

i actually have some quik set epoxy stuff i might try. we won't know till after christmas though

sorry man, i just got my 03+ hood so to me i like the way it looks without stuff pokin out at all. thought about fiberglassing mine around the edges to make it smooth all around actually :)
i was just looking for other ways

i actually have some quik set epoxy stuff i might try. we won't know till after christmas though

No need to be sorry! I used the screws that sit flush against stuff. It didnt look bad at all! Let us know how it works out!

you could probley use some 3m double sided tape thats what they use to help hold on some lipkits for cars and that stuff sticks like a mo fo

gonna buy one of those maier nose pieces or whatever that doesn't have a head light port and see if I light that and then if I don't like that I'll probably do something like this with the screen!