2002 and 2000 blaster's for sale

MXLT250QR

Jul 2, 2010
Minnesota
I tried parting the one with no interest so I will try to sell them both whole. $3000 for both no trades and not parting either of them anymore.

1: 2002, Black and White, FMF Gold Series Fatty Pipe, FMF Power Core II Silencer, Boyesen Reeds, Vito's Full MX Port/Polish, Std. Bore Piston, Milled Cylinder to Change Port Timing, K&N Hi-Flow Air Filter with Precharger, AC Propeg Nerfs with Black neting, Oil Injection Delete, Durablue Carbon Fiber 5" Rear Wheel Spacers, 18x11-8 R/A Shredder Rear Tires, Brand New D&E Clutch Kit, Primary Drive 41T Rear Sprocket. Quad looks and runs better than brand new. Less than 10 hours on fresh rebuild. $1700.

2: 2000, Blue and Black, FMF Gold Series Fatty Pipe, FMF Powercore II Silencer, Boyesen Reeds, Fully Ported And Polished MX Trenga Racing Motor, Std Bore Top End, Taper Bored and Polished Stock 27mm Carb with T.O.R.S disabled, Azonic 1 1/8" Fatbars, Azonic Universal Bigbar Mount Kit,
Banshee Front Shocks, G Force 1.5" Front Wheel Spacers, G Force 3.5" Rear Wheel Spacers, Brand
New 18x9.5-8 Carlisle Scoripion Tires (newer version of turf tamers), Renthal Gold X-Ring Chain, Oil
Injection Block Off, All unnecesarry wiring and lighting removed for complete weight reduction and
reliability, New Scott Hurricane Grips, less than 10 hours on this motor also. $1500

I am sure I am forgetting more about both of them. They both rip extremely fast and are in very good mechanical and physical condition. One of them Ive been adding accessories to for my fiance and then bought the other for myself to ride with her while my other quad is down and she just got in an accident that will compromise our riding for the year. I need to take on a job opportunity out of the area so these must go as much as I HATE to see then go. Many pics available. Please call or text 612-418-6072