1st Blaster Rebuild

Blkwidow

Apr 12, 2017
Vineland, Nj
Just got the bike all apart me and BlasterPat are getting ready to ship the cylinder and head off to KOR.
20170414_145403.jpg

Reactions: Awk08
I turned my garage into a paint Bay lol I'm wondering which way to go for primer should I use rattle can or by primer for my air paint gun? I was just going to have it sand blasted and powder coated but I really really just wanted to have fun with this bike as I really am.I am going to be putting a plastic tent around it when i paint it.
20170427_233055.jpg
20170427_233039.jpg
20170427_232900.jpg

use automotive grade self etching primer and paint out of your spray gun if you have that option, way more durable than rattle cans.
less is more, the thicker you put it on (multiple coats), the easier it chips off. do just enough to get full, even coverage.

use automo
use automotive grade self etching primer and paint out of your spray gun if you have that option, way more durable than rattle cans.
less is more, the thicker you put it on (multiple coats), the easier it chips off. do just enough to get full, even coverage.

tive grade self etching primer and paint out of your spray gun if you have that option, way more durable than rattle cans.
Thank you

How about ceracoat or duracoat, epoxy based paints, we use them to paint firearms, may be a bit expensive, but better than powder coat.