1995 scrambler 2 stroke question

i didnt have one.... but ive heard they are a lot of work.... always fixing something on them but maybe some one who has had one can tell how they are.

My girl used to have one back in the day. From what i remember it was a little newer. It was fun to ride,. then again maybe it was a trailblazer. It was 2 stroke though. I wasn't working on quads then but remember it was expensive to rebuild. Probably not to expensive now though but i would assume more than to repair a blaster. From what i remember it was alot of fun though. I think it was auto too, just gas and go.. We did beat the crap out of it back then and rolled it many many times and it kept going.

i may be trading one of my toys for a 1995 polaris scrambler, does anyone have any experience with this atv? are parts still avalible? thanks in advance I:I
Good machine only drawback on the older ones is the maintenance on the forward chains. People tend to forget them. Is it a 400 2 stroke or a 500 4 stroke? I have owned a raced both Grand National xc and AWRCS xc. Lots of power and will go anywhere with it's 4wd.