1994 kx 250

mud runner

Jan 19, 2012
leabnon TN
my buddie is selling his kx 250 parts bike ( 2 parts bikes) 2 motors 2 frames 2 everything and one motor is f*cked its a paper weight and the other needs rings he said he would sell it to me for $200 if i can scrape up that mutch tomorrow im buying it

+1 looks like at least a 98 by the body design, unless he modded some newer plastics, but the motor looks newer too

could be wrong but the pipe in the bin looks to be a 125 bend

its at least a 92-93 model. if I have the vin I can find out for sure. I live and ride Kawasaki. 94-98 all look the same with a couple frame tweeks between the years. 99-02 had a drastic body and frame change. 03-05 are yet a new change. 03 being a one year only frame design

+1 looks like at least a 98 by the body design, unless he modded some newer plastics, but the motor looks newer too

could be wrong but the pipe in the bin looks to be a 125 bend

some of the parts are for 125s and kx 500s iv decided to partout the bike with the bad motor so I will have enough money to build my kx 250 blaster

well I finaly have enough money to start building the kx I bought a new carb off of ebay and I am looking at pistons and it looks like the cylinder is 1.10mm over stock so im gonna have my dad re mesure the cylinder when he gets he to make sure I did it right and then buy a piston and a gasket set and hopefully in the next few weeks it will be up and running