03 blaster will not rev. not tors or parking brake.

Mine is an 03. I have bought from caltric before on ebay and haven't had a problem. The cheaper I can fix it for will be better. I really don't want to buy a used one.

is caltric who is making it or just selling it,i did notice it is adjustable,only advice i got is that everyone on here says oem stators anything else is a gamble but its your choice and if you had good experience before then cool,03 is five wire stator

Got the new stator installed today. Tried the green wire grounded mod and the other tors delete where the wires are spliced together. the thing will still not rev. i managed to put around my yard and really try to get on it. it literally falls flat on its face. took the plug out and it was really wet. could it be running rich with a 230 main? or do i still have electrical problems?

There is no way that it is running rich with a #230 main jet using a FMF.

If the float setting is incorrect or the carb is flooding, it could cause the symptoms.

What is the needle setting, which clip?

Did you find the main jet washer and fit it?

Have you tried a new spark plug, if it is returning wet it may be foul shorted.

Is there a break in the plug cap, sometimes trimming a little off the end of the wire improves spark.

Ok I got a main jet washer the same time as the stator. The clip is in the 3rd position. I will try a new plug tomorrow and post pics of all that is going on. I am going to test the coil and stator and get pics to make sure that adjustable stator plate is right. From what I understand for the tors to do it correctly all you do is ground the green wire from the stator and keep the cdi side wire hang. When I grounded it I attached it to the coil ground because I figured it would be the best spot.

ha ha yeah bud let me help you out I just had this same exact problem, I also have that same exact stator and yes its the stator,replace it with an OEM and I will bet you it will work.